Frame Working Width
The ability to meet a wide range of needs begins with an advanced frame in a variety of widths, from 10.5 to 40 feet. By starting with the ideal combination of size, strength and durability, you’re able to create a tillage tool to suit your purpose.
FRONT TOOL OPTIONS
Front tool options are available to suit your conditions and desired field finish.
- Straw Harrow – Spreads straw evenly after combining to make other tillage functions easier.
- CrossCutter – Positions knives at right angles to the discs, which fractures stubble and residue in two directions. The shallow action helps eliminate an overwintering ground for pests.
- CrossBoard – Crushes soil clods and slices and levels furrows.
Rollers can be customized to fit your soil type, weed management requirements and seeding/planting plans. All roller styles feature an axle with rubber cushioning to extend the life of the roller, frame and axle.
- SteelRunner – A roller that efficiently crushes clods and presses stones into the soil. The deep profile makes it a solid choice for medium to heavy soils. Hanging scrapers clean as you go.
- Double SoilRunner – Non-clogging. It is the most versatile roller available, and is proven highly effective in soil conditions ranging from wet to dry and clay to sandy. Also available in a single version.
- CageRunner – A relatively low weight, self-cleaning option.
- RubberRunner – A deep profile roller which leaves a ridged surface that promotes drainage. Hanging scrapers clean as you go.